Advertisement

Deep throating guys with large or wide cocks.

topic posted Thu, February 15, 2007 - 7:25 PM by  Anicca
Share/Save/Bookmark
Do you find it difficult or not? And if you do find it difficult, how do you deal with that? How do you please them?

Men are welcome to comment here as well.

posted by:
Anicca
Boston
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Deep throating guys with large or wide cocks.

Thu, February 15, 2007 - 8:17 PM
    I used to see this guy who had a huge cock ... man, I miss that cock.

Anyway, I really learned to deep throat with him and I miss having a cock that big to deep throat ....

It really is a lot of mind over matter ..... like trying not to feel ticklish when someone is tickling you ....

but in this case .... you try to control the gag reflex when it is going down your throat .....

I loved to feel how hard he got in my mouth and to hear him talk to me about how great it felt ....

And then when he was about to cum he would wrap his legs around my head and pull me even further down on this cock.

And shoot straight down my throat .....

Sometimes I thought I was going to be smothered and drown actually .....

I always felt so high after doing that with him ....
  • Re: Deep throating guys with large or wide cocks.

Fri, February 16, 2007 - 12:42 PM
    Recently have had lover with GIANT cock. No joke. I desperately wanted to get the hang of it and just keep trying. I am kind of a vomit phobe with an irrational sense of fear about dying of suffocation. For real, I hardly ever vomit. Like I can stop it from happening even though I know I will feel better if I could just throw up. I explained all of this to Mr. Big and he patiently let me practice again and again and again(getting worked up just thinking about it). Also kind of exciting is that when I get that little fear sensation about suffocation, I cry. When i cry, it heightens my sexual experience and turns us both on immensely. He's gone traveling for now, but I look forward to continuing my lessons when he comes back round. Does this make me a freak? :)

Fri, February 16, 2007 - 1:18 PM
      "Does this make me a freak? :)"

Of course this doesn't make you a freak (but you know that). Any kind of sexual intimacy that involves giving/receiving, laughing, loving, fucking, sucking, pleasuring your partner, the desire to learn and to experiment... it's all good and sexy. The idea that you care enough about your partner that you want to have lessons (I'm sure he loves it!); that desire to become a fantastic lover, no matter what size one's physical attributes are is what it is all about!!!!

Fri, February 16, 2007 - 1:28 PM
        Hee hee, I kind of like being a little freak. I'm totally out of the closet about it these days. I can say that this guy is so good to me intimately and emotionally that i can't help wanting to make sure he is totally taken care of. Can't wait to see him again.

Mon, February 19, 2007 - 12:59 PM
          If the man's cock is very large it is not possible to deep throat it because it is too big.

My friend can deep throat large cocks easily without a gag and go down to the base.

But we have a new lover who is so large that he cannot deep throat him at all, he is just too big!

Mon, February 19, 2007 - 6:41 PM
    deep throating is a disgusting and demeaning circus trick

most of men's sensitivity is centered around the tip and head - there is no real point in deep throating other than to make the woman uncomfortable or in pain.

yuck to deep throating

gagging is the pits

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 1:42 PM
      I hear what you are saying and I respect those who are a little more sensitive about certain sexual topics. However, we are none of us made the same. Some of us really like the rough and crazy shit. For a multitude of reasons, whether it's a phase or not. I think it's important not to sound disapproving of other people's sexual preferances or kinks. What is gross for you is intensley sexy for other women. I enjoy when very frank topics are discussed here and have felt very safe about no judgements amongst the people who frequent this list. I agree that there are men out there who talk women into things just to be bastards. But, you should know that there are women out there who are into all kinds of things that would seem like disgusting and demeaning circus tricks, but are extremely exciting and sensory heightening for them. We should all feel free to explore and experiment with partners we trust to respect us. If you come across activities that don't suit you, that is perfectly wonderful. You can choose what you want to do or not to do. There is no standard for all of us. We are each very individual freaks. Or non freaks as the case may be. Sometimes comments we make really affect others in a way that can be stunting, especially those who are just starting to explore their sexuality or trying new things. To everyone on this list: I celebrate your sexuality(as long as it's not intentionally harming someone else(like emotionally) or non consensual) and appreciate your tolerance of mine.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 2:46 PM
        Though I think My Body is a Temple said it very bluntly I went back to read it again and I didn't see her using any judgements of women who enjoy that activity, simply her opinion of it.

I hope no one would think they couldn't speak up about things because she was strong in her statements of what she feels.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 4:41 PM
          Well, she did say it was disgusting and demeaning, and a circus trick. That does say something negative about the women who practice it, and practically implies women who like it are circus freaks.

And she's also wrong about how it feels. Guys have tremendous amount of feeling in the shaft of the penis. You can feel every bit of it when it's going in and out of a mouth, pussy, ass, whatever it's in. And also, there is the whole erotic nature of the act, beyond what is the purely visceral. And for guys, the visual stimulation is half the turn-on.

I'm not a major proponent of it one way or the other, women should do what they feel comfortable with, but there is no point in calling out anyone else's fun. No one is forcing women to deep throat, or even give any kind of oral sex. Some women don't even like to receive oral sex because they think it's unclean.

Everyone has their lines they draw. Nothing is demeaning if the participants enjoy it.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 5:05 PM
            <Well, she did say it was disgusting and demeaning, and a circus trick. That does say something negative about the women who practice it, and practically implies women who like it are circus freaks. >

She did indeed, which is at least an implied judgement of 'women who do it.' I also heard it that way.

There are also a number of reasons, other than putting a woman into undesired pain, for men and women both to enjoy this activity.

Jen

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 5:48 PM
            If there is any judgement implied it is towards men for enjoying degrading women and causing them discomfort/pain.

As for reading into it that women who like it are circus freaks - that's just silly. It's a circus trick because it's not about sensation - it's about doing a trick to impress your friends.
            • Unsu...

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 6:00 PM
              I have Never Intentionally Degraded a woman in my life! In point of fact what ever my lover and I do is absolutely consensual on Both sides and when she (in her own words) Loves me with her whole self it is her call how far she takes that. She is Not a Circus freak for enjoying what she does and I am neither a bad Man nor Intentional Degrading her by enjoying the Sensations it brings and there are sensations that are both different and enjoyable throughout every part of it.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 8:08 PM
              " It's a circus trick because it's not about sensation - it's about doing a trick to impress your friends."

My Body is a Temple, in all due respect, I can't see it being about a trick to impress your friends, this isn't about some high school kids in a back yard, doing things to brag about to each other afterward. This is about two adult partners coming together and giving each other pleasure in what ever way that is enjoyable for both partners involved.

"it is towards men for enjoying degrading women and causing them discomfort/pain."

Why is this about degrading women, if they choose and enjoy doing this? I personally, haven't done deep throat, but if I was really turned on by my partner and we were really connected sexually, I would so want to explore a lot of things sexually and this might be one of those things. I have a desire to be the best lover that I could possibly be, not as a contest, but to give pleasure to my partner. It's about expressing love and for me being open within my sexuality to go to places I haven't been before and not to feel ashamed about it! It's a celebration of life and sexuality.... no man that I would be with, would "force me" to do anything that I didn't feel comfortable with.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 9:38 PM
                My Body is a Temple, in all due respect, I can't see it being about a trick to impress your friends, this isn't about some high school kids in a back yard, doing things to brag about to each other afterward.
                ++++

Oh really - because this thread didn't just turn into men bragging about their penis size. Nope - people don't have sexual encounters so they can talk about them later. Never.

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 9:08 PM
              My Body is a Temple: I am totally sensitive to your take on the topic. It is clear that you don't like deep throating. I know for sure that there are tons of men out there who are into for the reasons you are talking about. And I wasn't offended by your post or anything, but I wanted to offer you a glance at the other side of the coin. Maybe you didn't know or believe that there are women out there who enjoy it. *Raising hand* I do, I do. Not with just anyone, but sometimes I will get such lovely treatment from a lover that I not only feel they deserve special attention, it turns me on to get really freaky with them. At this point, it's certainly not to impress anyone as I am still working on my fear of vomiting and haven't totally mastered the act. But it was exhilerating to try and made us so close. It's not like he was finished with me afterward and tossed me aside to gather his stuff and leave. He would hold me and kiss my face and tell me how amazing and beautiful I was. They aren't all bastards and they aren't all sweetie pies. I understand that some women have been brutalized and made to do horrible things with men. I am sensitive to those who suffer from sexual trauma. I guess i was speaking up for women on here that might be thinking about or trying deep throating and read the posts but might not comment out of shyness. I would not want to judge them or make them think there's something wrong with them for wanting to. Personally, I don't think I've ever seen a place where talking so explicitly about risque subjects has been so comfortable or easy to do without any judgements. I personally am breaking through years of prudism imposed by my mom on top of sexual trauma and I am blossoming as a lover and have never felt so satisfied. I'm trying all kinds of things I never thought I would. The most important thing is that I am in control of my sexuality. Noone is making me do anything. I feel like this is getting long winded. I just didn't want to put you on the defense. Your opinion is valid for you and I honor your choices. BTW, hot booty girl!!!

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 10:13 PM
              Until you sprout one and are in a safe, sex-positive relationship with someone who really really wants to get as much of it in their mouth as they can because THEY LIKE IT and realize what an amazing sensation it is for the man attached to the penis,

please

don't

judge

us

all.

Thanks!
          • Unsu...

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 6:29 PM
            << implies women who like it are circus freaks. >>

I won't concur with the circus term, but I will be a freak for ya!

(P.S., can I honk your red rubber clown nose? LOL)
            (P.P.S., Hey at this very moment Podman has 69 friends! Heh...)

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 8:31 PM
              Reach Out: I f'ing like your style lady. And the funny thing is I would be honored to be called a circus freak by my lover. He's one. For real, he was ringleader for a few circuses and can shove a knife up his nose for kicks(among many other wierd talents). He is also one of the sweetest, most sensitive lovers I've ever had. And one of the most pleasantly sadistic. His policy is to get as freaky as he can with lots of communication first and consent, consent, consent. So maybe I just need to stick to the circus scene for the kind of lovin' I get down with. You can honk any of my clown noses anytime(yes, I have a collection).

Wed, February 21, 2007 - 8:42 PM
      It feels great, incredible but so does some nice licking around the tip,,,,if its not a good trip for you though then it would definitely be disgusting ect ect for you. One of my ex gfs was a master, she did gag a little but in moderation it intensified it for her some.
      For circus tricks we used to climb up trees like monkeys and get our dogs to bark at us from below. Deep throating was more about a huge turn on for both of us.
      Not trying to be rude or rebutive (is that a word?) just throwing out a different experience.

Recent topics in "Ask a Sexy Woman Anything"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Need Advice, Two Odd Situations Marta 1 October 17, 2012
Genital herpes, eh? Misha 4 September 16, 2012
When Alone.... Unsubscribed 0 June 30, 2012
Sex with a Stranger Unsubscribed 1 March 31, 2012