Advertisement

Chinese Love Balls?

topic posted Thu, February 2, 2006 - 3:57 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Question for the ladies - I'm considering getting hold of some of those 'chinese love balls' thingies for a friend, but I know nothing at all about what I'm supposed to be looking for. Are these things at all popular? You know the ones, a lady can wear them around town and have a little excitement everywhere she goes (bless).

Any of you ladies have any nuggets of advice or enlightenment? (or guys if you know anything, probably more than me).

I guess the worst case scenario is that they come off the string/chain(?) and disappear up the woman..this is quite a scary thought.

If you dont think the love balls are any good, whats the bestest bestest toy you can ever ever get a woman that she can play with both and without her man?

Peace!
dave d
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Chinese Love Balls?

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 7:50 AM
    I don't really know anything about them. But I would hope if you got them from a reputable place(like good vibrations) they would be made well enough to not come off the string. If they did I would think most women would probably be able to get them out anyway.

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 9:55 AM
      They're actually called Ben Wah or Ben Wa balls and, while I've seen them on strings, the more popular ones are just a couple metal balls, no strings attached.

Despite not having a string, I've never seen one 'get lost' - usually a woman can just give a little squeeze to get them out, or just use a finger if you need to.

Most women I know have really dug these - used with a vibrator they can cause some pretty exciting things to happen. The vibe can even work without penetration - the vibrations can get the balls bouncing around nicely.

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 10:16 AM
        I know your question was for the ladies, so I hope you won't mind my comments. Your question was also about Chinese Love Beads and that is what Ѕt®ngVoi©e described. They do have a string and come in a couple of different sizes with 4 or 5 beads on the string (though they can be modified to have fewer if you wish. Just make sure you get your knots secure.). However what you described sounded more like Ben Wah balls. The Chinese Love Beads are designed primarily for anal use and the Ben Wah for vaginal use. I tried wearing the Love Beads for a day and they became less and less enjoyable as the day wore on.
        Best wishes on your exploration.

Respectfully.
  • Unsu...

Re: Chinese Love Balls?

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 12:43 PM
    I have some and I love them!!

I wear them alot great when I'm mowing the lawns Hahhaha makes for a much more pleasurablre experience.

They are awesome for kegel muscles thats what they vare designed for I think.

Some Doctors recommend them after child birth I've heard!

Mine care pink and kinda hard rubber thats what theu feel like with a rubber string holding them both together and a string that is outside the vagina.

Never lost a ball yet ;-)

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:23 PM
      I'm having flashbacks to the day I found out my nail lady (who shall remain nameless unless she wants to fess up) told me she did her kegal excersises all throughout the day...even as she worked on clients...I did NOT need to know that stuff was going on! I am glad you are enjoying mowing your lawn Leisa but if I ever meet you I am going to be thinking...has she got them going on now?!?

(o:
      • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:25 PM
        Oh we will meet SV..of that I'm sure..and I hardly go anywhere without my pussy balls lol ;-)
        • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:28 PM
          <pussy balls>

Isn't that a contradiction in terms? ;-D
          • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:34 PM
            Bwaahahahahah yup..I've always been told I'm a bit of a contradiction lol
            • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:39 PM
              A bit? I think you are a delightful bounty of contradictions! Like attractive and intelligent. Wait, that's by society's standards. How about well-endowed and witty? Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

Smart, sexy, well-endowed witty women unite! ( I need to put up a pick of my cleavage, prove I belong!)
            • Unsu...

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 1:44 PM
              I used to have Ben Wa Balls and found them sometimes fun. You insert them into your vagina and the trick is to hold them in using your kegel muscles. They bounce together when you walk or dance, etc. and vibrate. The balls on a string are anal beads. Actually they are best for men. You insert them in the anus way up against the prostate and just as he begins orgasm you slowly pull them out. They rub against the prostate and give a much more intense orgasm.

Thu, February 2, 2006 - 7:36 PM
                I don't think it's so much about the prostate as the sensation it creates against the sphincter muscles or pc muscles as you extract them. Think about it as like a collar and leash. The orgasm begins to move in timing with the balls as they are extracted. Hmmmm. Makes me hot just thinking about it.

Sun, February 5, 2006 - 2:09 PM
    I've got a pair of love balls and sometimes I put them in my ass when I go (nude) dancing. It's the absolute kick, because they stimulate the prostate. No idea how they are for females, but they are a great toy for men :-).

Michael
    • Unsu...

Sun, February 5, 2006 - 4:01 PM
      i dont think i could face having them up my ass but thanks for the suggestion!
      • Unsu...

Sun, February 5, 2006 - 4:23 PM
        Personally - i was given some love balls.. two silicone covered ones on a string. about teh size of ben wa balls...

They did nothing for me. as for kegels.. i dont see how they can help kegels wiht the balls being so big!! they're hard enough to get in, let alone they be good for strengthening themuslcse!! LOL
        • Unsu...

Sun, February 5, 2006 - 4:25 PM
          Ps, looking on that site -HOW is a pussy pump going to improve the pelvic floor muslces?
          that just seems ilke a manic claim.

anyone care to elaborate?

Recent topics in "Ask a Sexy Woman Anything"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Need Advice, Two Odd Situations Marta 1 October 17, 2012
Genital herpes, eh? Misha 4 September 16, 2012
When Alone.... Unsubscribed 0 June 30, 2012
Sex with a Stranger Unsubscribed 1 March 31, 2012